Inaccurate fabric measurement means shortages or overages that cost you money. Turn your losses into profits with our system of fabric measurement and inventory control.
Perfect Measuring Tape® is incorporated right into your fabric, between tube and fabric, so it provides a perpetual inventory control system.
Each time you remove a length of material from the roll, the measuring tape indicates exactly how much is left. You can then enter inventory data into your software, eliminating weight-to-linear conversions or estimated yard or meter usage.
This saves time and money, especially when fabric rolls are consumed over a period of time. The system is ideal for the retail and wholesale fabric, furniture, fine apparel, and carpeting industries.
Perfect Measuring Tape®:
- Saves you money by paying for itself…and more
- Costs less than $0.20 to accurately measure 60 yards or meters of fabric
- Is the only system that accurately and permanently measures goods
- Is verifiable by textile buyer and seller
- Eliminates disputes over discrepancies between measuring devices
- Gives accurate measurement even after the fabric is cut or the roll tag is lost
- Is used by counter companies to verify their own meters and arbitration services to settle shortage claims